SIM Card Data Plan
HinoVision now offers 4G LTE SIM cards and Plans for connected devices, using the AT&T and T-Mobile Networks.
Benefits of using HINO SIM Cards/Plans
* Business tier Network Connection with high priority data access.
* Pre-installed and activated before shipping, making configuration much easier.
* Optional Static IP address available. Allowing you to remotely, add IP cameras to a NVR, and access the cameras WEB GUI for Advanced Settings Control.
* Pooled Plans. Great for multiple Connected Devices. All of your SIM Cards will share the overall Pool of Data. Any amount unused by one device, can be used in other lines/devices.
* Weekly report and trigger based notification.
About Pooled Plan
It means that all of your SIM cards are in the same pool, and the pooled data capacity is the sum of all individual SIM cards. You will not be charged data overage if only the pooled capacity is not exceeded. For example, you have 10 SIM cards with 2GB/month each, then the pooled capacity is 10x2GB=20GB. You will not be charged for some SIM cards use more than 2GB data, if only the sum of these 10 SIM cards does not exceed 20GB/month. Please note that the pooled plan is only valid for the same SIM card capacity plan, it means the 2GB plan pool can not be shared with 10GB plan pool.
No Data roll over to Next month
The unused data in this month will not be rolled over to the next month.
Benefits of using a static IP Address
- With static public IP address, IP cameras can then be added to a NVR for centralized storage, as most NVRs only add cameras via its static IP address.
- Users can then access camera's WEB GUI for advanced settings.
- VPN remote access is possible.
Remotely Viewing Time
Cellular data is consumed when the camera is remotedly accessed by a mobile App, or PC based VMS application. Remotely viewing time is calculated based on one camera with 2MP resolution @ 10fps. Actual viewing time maybe different. Please make sure to disconnect remote viewing when no one is remotley watching video. Many overage problem occurs when someone forgets to disconnect mobile App of PC based VMS software.
Overage means the data usage that exceeds the monthly data plan. For example, for a 2GB/month plan, any data usage over 2GB in a month will be charged overage expense. As the overage charge is much more expensive than regular data plan, please make sure to select a approriate plan. If you are not sure which plan to use, we recommend you to use big data plan at the begining. You can choose to downgrade plan if the camera does not consume so much data.
Yes, you can switch the Plan you want. Please contact us to switch to new plan at least one month in advance. The new plan will take into effect in the next month. You do not need to change SIM card if you switch to different plans. Please note that AT&T and T-Mobile SIM cards can NOT be switch each other. You need to order a new SIM card if you plan to use another network.
SIM cards for our own device only
These SIM cards can be used on our cellular devices only, for example, GO SOLO cameras, GO PTZ cameras, GO Bracket, our Cellular Routers and GO BOX-V systems. And these SIM cards are data only SIM cards.
For any further questions about our SIM cards and billings, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.