- 2-PORT POE SPLITTER - Designed to supply POE power to two POE devices through one Cat5E/6 cable, and no power adapter is required. It is powered by 48V or 53V PoE Switch/POE NVR/PoE Injector/Mid-span. With this POE splitter, users can easily add extra POE device or non-POE device to existing cable without running a new network cable.
- UP TO 300m POE + DATA EXTENTION - Extra 100m POE+Data transmission will be extended with one POE Extender. And it supports two levels cascade deployment, therefore total 300m POE + Data transmission is provided. (The 2nd POE Extender’s POE Input should be connected to the 1st POE Extender’s Out port, not Camera port).
- COMPLIANT TO IEEE802.3AF/AT STANDARD - Works with all standard IEEE802.3af/at POE Switches/POE injectors/POE NVRs. And the POE outputs supply power to standard POE devices, like POE IP camera/IP phone/IP speaker. Noted: The CAMERA Port supports max 8W power consumption and the OUT Port supports max 15W. The max bandwidth is 100Mbps. As the distance increases, the power and the bandwidth will decrease.
- EASY TO CONFIGURE IP CAMERA ON SITE - By connecting it to an existing PoE cable, installers can use laptop or CCTV Tester to easily adjust camera angle and configure IP.
- PLUG-N-PLAY INSTALLATION - No configuration or setup is required. With compact dimension, enough to fit it many junction boxes or outdoor waterproof enclosures.
- POE passthrough switch, poe splitter, run one network cable to connect two POE or non-POE devices.
- Extend the power+data transmission distance, up to 300m totally.