MEAN WELL NDR-240 is one economical slim 240W Din rail power supply series, adapt to be installed on TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15 mounting rails. The body is designed 63mm in width, which allows space saving inside the cabinets. The entire series adopts the full range AC input from 90VAC to 264VAC and conforms to BS EN/EN61000-3-2, the norm the European Union regulates for harmonic current.
NDR-240 is designed with metal housing that enhances the unit's power dissipation. With working efficiency up to 90%, the entire series can operate at the ambient temperature between -20℃ and 70℃ under air convection. It is equipped with constant current mode for over-load protection, fitting various inductive or capacitive applications. The complete protection functions and relevant certificates for industrial control apparatus (UL508, TUV BS EN/EN62368-1, etc.) make NDR-240 a very competitive power supply solution for industrial applications.
- Brand MEANWELL
- 48V DC 5A output
- AC input voltage range: 90 ~ 264VAC
- Rated power: 240W
- Universal AC input/Full range
- Built-in active PFC function
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- UL 508 (industrial control equipment) approved
- BS EN/EN61000-6-2(BS EN/EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
- 100% full load burn-in test
- 3 years warranty